Thursday, April 22, 2010

No one mourns the wicked!

If you've ever seen the musical Wicked you know exactly which song I'm talking about.  I have been wanting to go see Wicked since I knew they were coming to Dallas last Fall!  So the other day I was talking about ordering tickets and Matt told me not to and I was like why not?  SPOILER ALERT!  I can't be suprised with anything apparantly because I question too much, so he spilled the beans.  He got us two tickets for my birthday for us to go see it in June.  I'm so excited!  I saw it about 5 years ago when they were last here and sat up in the nosebleeds and he got us orchestra seating so I'm super pumped.  So I've been listening to my wicked soundtrack I have on my phone, hoping that I'll be so close to the stage they'll be able to hear me sing along with the actors and they'll want me to join them on their tour next year.......stranger things have happened right?


Happy Earth Day!

5 comments:

  1. I am very jealous! I strongly hinted for tickets for my birthday, but no such luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep hinting! It's not too late! Say you need them for my birthday....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, since I don't get anything for my birthday, getting something for yours might be a hard sell!

    ReplyDelete