Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bye Bye Coach shoes

I've never really been a huge shoe person.  Would I love a pair of Tory Burch ballet flats? Yes.  But I decided to save my money and continue wearing the black flats I already have.  My mom gave me her black coach flats that she never wore when I was a jr in college.  I loved those shoes so much!  They have been my favorite pair of working shoes since I've been teaching.  Well this winter I decided they probably need to be retired so alas, after spring break when it's closer to official sandal weather season, my little coach shoes will be put in the trash.  I'm sure I'll probably dig them out and hide them in the depths of my closet yet I know, it's their time to go.  Maybe next fall/winter I'll buy myself a cute pair of black flats, but I just couldn't depart with them yet.  I even went to shoe stores in search of a new pair, but felt like I was cheating on my coach shoes.  They've been with me for 3 years of teaching now, and it will be hard to say goodbye.  Here are some pictures below of my beloved coach shoes.

The white things are holes






Yet another giant hole

Goodbye old friends!  You have been so nice to my feet the past 5 years!

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least I got my money's worth out of those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is time, proud of you for letting go!

    ReplyDelete