Monday, March 1, 2010

It's March?!

How quickly this semester is flying by and I can't say I'm sad to see it go.  This weekend was a wonderful one!  I got to see a sweet friend from HS Saturday night as Matt and I attended the Espree show (my old show choir)  which was really cute.  I also tried on a dress that's a size smaller then I used to be and it fit!  Whatever I'm doing is working and I couldn't be more proud of myself.  It's nice when others can be proud of you but I'm like really proud of myself.  I still have 3 full months to lose the rest of it before my friend's wedding and I think I'm going to succeed!  Just like the little engine that could ;)  Just gotta keep going.

This week is yet another busy one at school, we have Meet the Teacher night Thursday which means another 12 hour day.  Last semester when we had it I had a good group that came down and saw me so we shall see.  Only 9 more days until spring break!  WOOHOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment