Monday, February 22, 2010

Love this boy

So last night I got to babysit my nephew Campbell and he is just so awesome!  Even though we only got to play for an hour we had lots of fun!

 I can tell Campbell loves bath time because everytime I say, "Ok camp time to get out." his response is always no.  And luckily for Emily's last post I had a diaper on hand that we just popped right on after he got out.  Below are some pictures of him being silly in the tub!

He was saying Cheese in this one.

He loved that hair piece for some reason!

After bath we read two books and he talked with me a little.  He's so funny because whatever you say he will say back.  He repeated as best he could I love you back to me which was oh so sweet. We always worked a little on Lindsey, I've been saying Li-Li for now and it always comes out with him saying meme so we'll continue working on Lindsey!  And when you say give me a kiss he smacks his lips together or he plants a big wet one of you!  And of course my favorite is right before bed we said our prayers and rocked a little before I put him in his bed.  Love this little boy and can't wait to meet baby sister in July!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, so cute! Thanks for coming to play, he loved it! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so fortunate to have his sweet Auntie in his life, Linds.

    ReplyDelete