Monday, February 8, 2010

Rainy Days

The weather has been really dreary for the past week and it's supposed to be the same way this week.  So Saturday Matt and I went to Barnes and Noble and I got a couple of books that I'm excited to read. 

"The Charming Man" by Marian Keyes

"The Shoe addict" I can't remember the author.

You can tell they're real deep meaningful reads :)

Last night Matt and I attended a superbowl party with a couple of his friends.  It was fun and I was glad that it wasn't over real late!  Today starts a new week which I have a feeling will go by quickly.  My old roommate and her husband are coming to town this weeekend so matt and I are having dinner with them Friday so I'm super excited about that!  I haven't seen her since she got married last October. 


Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment