Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Updates

It's been a while since my last blog, so my apologies! 

I was super sick this weekend with a virus and it put me out of commission for a good two days.  Let's just say I will not be eating Chinese food again for a very long time. 

Nothing exciting to report really.  With the help of the bug I lost 5 pounds but I'm sure I'll gain it back.  Still haven't really felt the need to eat a lot of food which I'm ok with.  I've been watching my portions and today will be back at the gym to do a little cardio. 

Groundhog Phil saw his shadow so I guess that means six more weeks of winter!

Happy Groundhog day!

3 comments:

  1. Don't be pessimistic! Use that 5 pounds as an incentive to keep going and add to it! Sorry you were sick, that virus is super contagious and going around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, no reason to gain it back, just be thankful you lost it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better sweetie!! And I am proud of you for sticking with your diet, and glad that we are both eating better and taking better care of ourselves:) love you

    ReplyDelete