Friday, December 10, 2010

Busy!

The closer we get to the Christmas break the crazier things get around school for sure!  This week I had something after work each night.  Last night was the first night I even really got to see Matt, who so graciously offered to cook me dinner for once which was sweet.

Monday night I got to babysit Camp, Emily always thinks its an imposition but little does she know I secretly love it and get so excited when I get to see them even if it's only a few minutes right before they go to bed.  Ellis was already in bed by the time I got there but she was so nice to wake up while I was there so I could change a diaper and get some smiles out of her.  She's so stinkin cute which I mean duh look at Camp.  Love them both.  Campbell is so funny, I was giving him his bath and I took his picture and it was like as soon as I pulled out my phone he said "cheese."  Love it.

Tuesday night we had our last night of our Fall season for softball and it was cold!  We were scheduled to play one game but if we won we played a second game for first place, well we won our first game so we played again!  I hit every time but never got on a base they kept catching it.  Matt hit a huge hit that ran 3 people in and got him to 3rd I was so proud!  It's really neat to watch him in his element since he loves sports so much.  Needless to say we did lose the 2nd game putting us in 2nd place but that's stll ok!

Wed. evening mom and I went to my first floral appointment and it was so much fun I'm really excited about the flowers I think I'm going to use.  Made me feel very bridal to be picking out my bouquet and he kept going on and on over my dress which made me feel special even if he was lying still made me feel good :)  Were going to purchase it the week after Christmas and I can't wait!!!  Hopefully we will get bridesmaids picked out by then too and I can stop worrying about what they're going to wear. 

Yesterday we took our choir kids to Northpark to perform and shop.  I love walking around the mall with them they get so excited to go in stores.  My group was really good and didnt' do anything to make me nervous.  Even though our pianist didn't show up to play our music for us the kids did a great job and I was very happy with their performance.

Tonight we have our school Chrismas party which will be fun and tomorrow night we have another one to go to as well so it will be a busy weekend!

Today was our last weigh in for the biggest loser, I've lost 16 pounds and gained muscle which I can tell!  On tuesday when we were playing softball I was running faster then I ever had before and my legs weren't aching by the time I hit the base!  I feel so good about myself right now, I've finally done something for me and not becasue I was being constantly reminded of my weight gain.  I am going to keep it up but will not be blogging about it anymore :) 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment