Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Fun

  My blogs have come few and far in between becuause I don't have time!  But I do want to mention some things I'm thankful for :)



My sister
Now I know Emily and I may have our differences and that's what makes us originals.  But I know that she loves me very much and has always been supportive of my efforts.  She has never made a negative comment about my weight gain and just smiles and says good job when I succeed in any area.  To me that's what makes a great sister.  Plus this picture is hilarious with ellis strapped on to the front of her :)  Love you Em!

This is Matt and his nephew Cooper who is exactly a week younger then Ellis. I'm thankful for Matt and the joy he brings me.  I have loved getting to know him this past year and a half and can't wait for many more years of our journey together.

I'm thankful for all my beautiful nieces and nephews.  Both my brother and sister have made some very cute children that I love to love on! 

I'm thankful for my entire family and the support they've me shown over the years.  I'm also thankful that I get to wake up every morning to a job that provides me with food and shelter and that I actually enjoy it (on most days)  I have so much to be thankful for.  Thank you Lord for giving me so much to be thankful for!

Only 12 more school days until Christmas break, now that I am VERY VERY thankful for ;)
 

1 comment:

  1. I love you too! Thanks for loving me and my kids who love their Aunt Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete