Friday, November 19, 2010

Another post

This week was a crazy one I hardly had time to blink it was so busy.  We had our first program of the year yesterday, it was for our 3rd graders and they did a program called the colorless Kingdom and it was so cute! We've been working on it in class since right after Labor day so they were so proud of themselves yesterday which they should be because they did such an amazing job!  There was instrument parts ( up to 4 at a time) dancing, singing and acting!  So proud of them and SO glad it's over.  Lots of stress this past week with my co-worker.  Love him but he gets UBER stressed and it really stresses me out too.  SO I'm thankful today we can just enjoy the day!

No weight gained and none lost this week but that's ok!  I've lost inches more then weight honestly.  I'm toning up more and hopefully once that continues I'll see the scale move a little bit more.  But I feel really good about myself :)  SO THERE!

We had a friend of a friend take some pictures for us for our Save the Date magnets were doing.  He did a really nice job I thought for not ever doing it before :)  This is a picture we are not using, but we were happy to have someone take a few pretty pictures of us since we haven't really taken too many pictures over our year and a half of dating!

204 More Days :)  Love him.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment