Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday

It's amazing how quickly the weeks have been flying by and here we are another first week in November has come and gone.  I am looking forward to Daylight savings this weekend for driving in the dark in the mornings is really no fun. 

I have had severe back pain since Tuesday morning.  Not real sure what I did.  I worked out really hard on Monday and did some funky push ups so I"m wondering if I pulled something or have a pinched nerve.  Needless to say I haven't slept much this week for lying down is quite uncomfortable.  I've decided that I can't take it anymore and will be going to the Dr next week.  So my work outs for the rest of the week had to consist of walks which aren't enough when you're trying to see big numbers, so I've maintained haven't lost.  But it's better then GAINING!  I'm really mad because I had decided to up my work outs big time from 45 mins to an hour and 15 mins.  I have only 218 more days to be a thinner (not too skinny) version of myself :)  So let's kick this back pain in the butt and move on!

I feel like my blogs are quite boring so you will probably see fewer of them until I have more exciting things to tell.  Wedding plans are coming along nicely were looking for a cake place right now so that should be fun to go and see and try.  Other then that it seems all under control :)

Happy Birthday to my dad on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your back feels better soon! If you need any help with that cake tasting, just call me. ;) Hehe.

    ReplyDelete