Friday, October 29, 2010

Continuing on

First things first, this is for my mother who if I dont' post it here will ask me in an email, so no no, weight lost or gained this week.  I maintained what I did last week which I'm pleased with. 

Now moving on to more important things :)

I went dress shopping last weekend with some of my gf's and I'm pretty darn sure I found the dress.  I'm really excited about it!  So come on June 11th!

This week has been anothe crazy week, mom and I met with a caterer on Monday and figured out some food options for the reception which I'm fine with.  I had friends over for dinner last night and had fun with them but didn't enjoy watching the Rangers lose!

I got my flu shot today so I'm thankful we get those for free!

Something I'm looking forward to which is kind of dorky but I don't care, the month of Nov and Decemeber is when KVIL plays non stop Christmas music and I can't wait! 

This weekend will be a nice relaxing one because there is not much going on.  Mattt and I have been apt hunting the past month and I think we've decided on a place but we will see. 

I ran in to my sister and Campbell and Ellis at Supertarget yesterday and Campbell could hardly wait to yell out "BOOTS" to me, because he was wearing his cowboy boots and hat which I thought was hilarious.  Wish I had taken a picture.  Ellis gave me a smile too which warmed my heart.  Love those 3!

Here's a great verse I found for myself this week....

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with Thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding with guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
phillipians 4:6-7

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great verses, some of my favorites. Glad to run into you and Camp was so excited to show off his outfit to you :)

    ReplyDelete