Friday, October 1, 2010

Good times

Well I've lost 10 pounds this month and I'm very pleased with myself.  I've worked very hard eating right and exercising 6 ouf of the 7 days.  Now it's time to step up my game a little.  Matt and I will be doing the Jililan 30 day shred together which I'm excited that he's wanting to do it too.  So here we come lean, mean future Mr and Mrs Bourland!

I can't believe it's already October!  I know these next few months are going to fly by so I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it!

I was having a hard time deciding on colors for bridesmaids, which will be my sister and sister in law and I'm really happy about that!  I thought for a long time about all the wonderful friends I have and whose weddings I've been in but am happy and pleased to say that were all really excited about being in the house party!  So I think having Emily and Hilary is really special and I'm excited.  Anyway I have been looking at the knot.com searching for colors that just popped out at me and I came across this picture....


And I just knew that purple was going to be my color!  I may even go a hint lighter on the bridesmaids dresses but I love the color of the dresses on here they're so pretty.  Plus I think Emily and Hilary will look really pretty in purple. 

This weekend we have a fun line up with friends which of course will involve watching the Tx?Ou game, you know how much I love watching football....(not)  but I'm trying!

Here's to 253 more days (yes go ahead and roll your eyes I DO know how many more days till my wedding) of planning, spending time with family and friends and enjoying having a fiance :)  Life is good!


2 comments:

  1. We will love whatever you pick. I was just going to ask to borrow that DVD, so maybe I could do it with you one day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that would be fun! It's hard but a great work out! You'll need small hand weights

    ReplyDelete