Friday, October 15, 2010

Short week

This week was short but filled with lots of school things we had to do so I've been busy!  I'm so glad it's Friday again, the days keep flying by!

Last Sunday Matt and I attended the Rangers game which was disappointing but then they won on Tuesday so that's excting for them!  On Halloween evening were going to our first Cowboys game.  One of his friends won tickets and passed them out amongst his friends which is really cool we get to go :)


Rangers game :)




We had our second and 3rd softball game this week.  We lost our first then won our 2nd.  I think we've finally found our groove which is exciting.  I love playing it's such great exercise and I ran a lot!  I also had an awesome hit at the end but the guy caught it was it was pretty sweet!

 
Can't believe in only 239 days (yup still counting)  I'll be Mrs. Matthew Craig Bourland :)  Pretty exciting.  This weekend were apt hunting again in Dallas (which I'm secretly rooting that's where we'll be)  But I know we will find somewhere that's comfortable for both of us.  So weird after 4 years of living on my own I'll have a roommate!  That should be interesting :)

Oh and ps we didn't have a weigh in today because our nurse is out but I went ahead and did my own weigh in this morning.  The scale is looking nicer and nicer these days. 

Have a great weekend! 







No comments:

Post a Comment