Monday, November 15, 2010

Getting There

So this weekend Matt and I found and designed our cake for our wedding which I'm really excited about.  Then Yesterday I put on a regular sized pair of jeans that I had in my closet (not plus size have to order big girl size online jeans)  Jeans you can find in an actual store......I've dropped two pant sizes and a shirt size.....Needless to say I'm pretty proud of myself and thought I'd share this photo.  I obviously still have some tummy work to do but I'm getting there!  I was just so excited I could fit back in to these jeans! 


Two more sizes to go!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Now you can wear jeans on casual day at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been wearing jeans mom! Just fat kid jeans but now I'm in regular sized jeans again :)

    ReplyDelete