Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birthday Flop

So yesterday I turned 28, and at the begining of the month I had planned to have dinners go eat with us at Eno's in the bishop arts district.  I didn't do anything exciting yesterday, Matt and I organized some things and cleaned and just ran errands.  All in all it was a good day, until this happened.....

Warning Scary Pic Below!

We sat down last night ordered a salad and pizza to share and my first bite in to my salad CRUNCH I bit in to the fork wrong and my fake porcelain tooth crumbled in to itty bitty pieces.  And all that's left underneath were remnents of my old tooth.....So needless to say there were some tears and a phone call to my parents to track down a dentist since mine doesn't have an emergency phone line OF COURSE!!!

So end of story I have a temporary tooth on that is way more yellow than the rest of my teeth and I have been fitted for a new porcelain tooth.  Only bad news is the dentist said it usually takes 3 weeks to get the tooth in so he said he would put a rush on it so I'm selfishly praying that it gets here before our wedding day so I don't have this yellow one in all our wedding pics!!

We did get one good photo in before all this happened which was nice :)

So happy birthday to me!  I did cry at my party but by the end of the night we were all just laughing about the big hole in my mouth......reminded me of the hangover movie, I did look pretty close a hill billy!

Here's to never a dull moment!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you were laughing at the end of the evening.

    ReplyDelete