Friday, May 6, 2011

Blogging

I have fallen way behind on my blogging and I know all two of my readers are extremly sad about that!  I blame it on life :)

I am so excited that it's May which means I only have 4 weeks of school left and this makes me so happy you don't even know.  With the month of May comes many a choir performances, field trips and other special activities around school.  I know just like the past 8 months this month will also fly by.  I'm kind of starting to panic as well since there are now 5 weeks until we get married and I feel like, have we gotten everything done?  Did I do everything I was supposed to?  I feel like between my mother and I we have done a lot of great things and done what we needed to do.  I'm hoping the week of my wedding I will get to enjoy the last few moments of being engaged :)

Last month we took our engagement pictures by the wonderfully talented Elicia Graves.  She is my sister's best friend and she and i share the love of Harry Potter.  She was so sweet to take them for us and I love all of the pictures!  We took them down at the Windspear opera house which if you have never been down there not only is the outside amazing but the theatre is so cool!

I had my first dress fitting this week and it went well.  I'm excited to see it all finished and ready for me to walk down the aisle in. 

Today ended week 2 of my bootcamp I've been doing at church.....can I say ow?  I ran more today then I have in the last 2 years and it was NOT fun.  But I know it's a good work out and even though 5 AM comes WAY too early I'm hoping I'll have the results I want by the end of the 4 weeks.  Only time will tell :)

Yay FRIDAY!  And Happy almost Mother's day to my wonderful mom.

1 comment: