Friday, August 12, 2011

Goodbye summer/Our home

My mom asked me the other day why I haven't blogged lately and I told her it was because I haven't done anything to blog about!  I mean I could tell you about my hours of tv watching, book reading, cleaning, etc but that's about it!

I can't believe I have to go back to work on Monday and I can honestly say I'm a little nervous about my schedule this year and battles I'll have to overcome traveling to a new school.  But I am excited to see some of my kiddos this year and getting to share my new name with the kids!  That should be interesting.

I took some pictures of our little apt to share.  When we got back from our honeymoon I was already looking for things to help improve it and make it feel more cozy.

 Our enormous bed, takes up the room but so worth it!

 We obviously still need a headboard but one thing at a time!
 The enormous tv that I love having in there!
 A little Sally Taylor Art and our new chair!
 Wedding pics are up!  Took us 3 hours but so worth it!
I love this chair...its like an old mans jacket all it needs are the brown elbow patches!

I have enjoyed sharing my space with such a clean roommate!  I'm so thankful for that!  He's been really great about helping keeping it clean and picked up.  Since we do have limited space it's easy to mess up quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment