Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What we did this summer

I feel like I need to say we instead of I more than usual lately because I've come to find out that WE do quite a bit together!  Even though my summer was pretty uneventful after our I do's I will say we did some fun things together and with friends and family so I thought I'd share through pictures.

 One of our good couple's friends brought us out for a nice dinner as our wedding gift!  It was so much fun!
 Celebrated Ellis' 1st birthday (stole pic from Em's blog)
 Threw a surprise birthday for Matt!
 Matt's 30th birthday we celebrated with his family and then some of our friends.
Hung our wedding pictures!  Took a lot of time but I love having them up!

And Finally introduced my new name to my kiddos!  Some still call me Ms. Zachry and that's ok!

Bye Summer, so ready for cooler weather and a more steady routine.  Looking forward to all the things were doing this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment