Friday, October 7, 2011

Life

Well here I am almost 4 months in to our "I do's" and haven't said much on here!

School is crazy busy, I hardly have time to go use the restroom which that's fine I mean they make adult diapers for a reason right?!  Ha just kidding.

Anyway, life is good, school is good, my kiddos are awesome!  I love teaching my 6th graders this year.  They're amazing in every way and so well behaved it's a total blessing. 

Not a whole lot new is going on in life.  I'm helping my sweet husband nurse back to health.  He pulled his MCL at our softball game Tuesday and it looks like he will be cheering us on from the bench for the rest of the season.  BUMMER!  But it happens.

Prayers answered though, Matt is full time at his work place and I couldn't be more thrilled for him.  He loves working where he is and they sound like a great group of people so I'm so happy about that.

Sept 19th marked one year since Matt got down on one knee and sweet boy surprised me at work with a beautiful bouquet of pink roses and a sweet card.  Hey it's still the honeymoon phase right? ha.

I love this time of year where it's starting to get "cooler" outside and we get to begin teaching the fun holiday songs and activities with the kids.  1st semester always goes by soooo quickly, love it!!

Anyway, that's the brief update in to my life.  I know you're all tickled pink by it.

YAY 3 day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment