Monday, December 5, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the, well you know....

Oh how I love this time of the year!  Everything about the Christmas season is just so much fun.  Holiday parties to attend, singing and playing Christmas songs with the kiddos at school and getting to celebrate my first MARRIED Christmas! 

We just celebrated our first Thanksgiving together and it was so much fun.  We went to Matt's grandmother's for lunch and just spent the day lounging and eating and watching Cooper wander all over the place.  I surely do love Matt's family and am so blessed that I have amazing in laws!

Christmas has certainly come to the Bourland household, as we all know I'm a little obsessed with Christmas.  We have already begun the watching of Christmas movies, playing Christmas music while we eat dinner and getting our shopping done.

Thought I would share a couple of pictures that I took on my phone of our "home" all decorated :)


Our new Tree Skirt, which is enormous!

 Tree

 Thanksgiving Day

 We found this cute little ornament at the Christmas store on the Pier in San Fran. Love it!


Santa can come in through our washing machine hook ups right? :) No need for a chimmney

Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment