Thursday, November 19, 2009

Come on Week!

So I feel like this week has dragged on forever and I've gotten nothing really accomplished. Last night Matt and I got free tickets from one of his friends to see the Mavs play and it was so much fun! I hate the San Antonio Spurs, so it was fun to get to watch them play and we had great seats too! I was 12 rows back from the court, and Dirk is defnitly a huge dude!

This weekend I'm going to San Antonio for a teacher friends wedding, and I'm pretty excited about getting away from Dallas for a couple of days. Then next week is Thanksgiving break and I'm definitely looking forward to that.

I guess this is where I say what I'm thankful for?

I'll make a list for all 2 of you (mom and occasionally Emily) who read my blog.

1. My family
2. My niece and nephew (soon to be nephews)
3. Matt
4. Heather and Haley whom I talk to everyday on the phone.
5. My scotties
6. My job
7. My home
8. My students
9. Music, my life would be extremly boring without it.
10. My health.


I'd say I have quite a few things to be thankful for. God has blessed me with many wonderful things!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment