Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to school

Well back to school today! I had a hard time getting up since my body wouldn't let me fall asleep until about 1 last night. Oh well!

I had a great Thanksgiving day with matt and his family. It was pretty much exactly how I would have spent it with my own, very laid back and chill. I am now looking forward to Christmas!

This week is a very busy week, we have our choir concert this Thursday in the gym at 530 and then right after I get to stay until 8 for craft night. Woohoo! All week were practicing with our choir after school to get them ready, I'm a little nervous since this will be the first time I've conducted any pieces since college! But I think the kids will do a great job and hopefully we will have a good turn out of parents that will attend.

Next Thursday were taking them to Northpark where they will sing outside of Dillards at 10 that morning, then after we get to take them shopping around the mall and eat lunch at the foodcourt.....should be an interesting day.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. We are planning on coming to your performance next week! Don't let me forget!!

    ReplyDelete