Friday, December 4, 2009

Random updates

So this week has been literally a whirlwind of activity. I think I've only seen my apt when I was falling in to bed and hearing my alarm go off in the mornings. We had our choir concert last night and the kids did a very nice job, they missed a couple of things we worked really hard on but that's ok! All in all for my first concert I thought it went pretty well. We can only learn from our mistakes right?




In other news Matt and I have become Scrabble nerds. There is a new app on the iphone called words with Friends and it's literally a scrabble game you play with other iphone users and it's so much fun! So we went out and bought a scrabble board and we can't get enough of it!






As you might have guessed I did lose but only by 20 points!



I did put my tree up last Wednesday, and while Clay called it my Charlie Brown Christmas tree, I think it's cute.

And here Matt and I are in front of the Galleria's Christmas tree, where we did a little Christmas shopping :)


Happy Friday!

















No comments:

Post a Comment