Monday, December 14, 2009

You can do it!

My weight loss has started off to a rocky start I'll be the first admit, I don't need anyone pointing that out to me. But it's starting slowing and surely I promise I'm doing what I need to do. I have 2 friends who call, text, or email me everyday asking me how I'm doing. While my family is wonderful I needed to call in re-enforcemetns.


So I called 2 of my best friends last week and we talked over a plan of action or POA for those who only like to read abbreviated words ;) They too have struggled with weight in their adult years and were all ready but have tried and failed many times so were hoping this time it will be it! I'm not looking to be a size 2 I'm just ready to fit in to regular clothes again and to feel good about myself. I know this will all come once the pounds shed away but anyone who's been where I am right now know how difficult it is to start, but sometimes you've just got to jump.

I know I've said all these things before, but somethings clicked. Whether it be now being the girl who hates having her picture taken or the girl who refuses to look in the mirror, something has happened and I know I have to do this.

So here's to early New Years resolutions and not waiting until TOMORROW to start. Here's to my future jeans that will be sizes smaller and here's to that Girl who loves to look at herself in the mirror. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. That makes me happy to read! I am here to help in any way that I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You sound like you have the right attitude about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW you can do this baby girl. You are tough and have made it through difficult things before in your life. I LOVE you tons and I'm rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete