Friday, August 20, 2010

Here we go!

Well this week was teacher work week and at the begining of the week we had lots of meetings to attend!  But today and yesterday have been work days in our rooms and I can say I've gone above and beyond with my cutting, taping, stapling, word clip arts, and laminating skills to last me a lifetime!  I love my room this year and I think back on my very first year where I literally had like 3 little pathetic posters up because no one gave me any guidance on things to put up!  But every wall in my room is covered and I'm very pleased :)  I'm hoping I'm over prepared for the year so as things hit me later in the year I can be like "I already got it." 

This weekend Heather is in town.  She Matt and my friend Haley all share the exact same birthday, so Matt and I and some friends are taking her out tomorrow night which will be fun.  I only see her about every 6 months so I'm happy to spend some time with her before school starts back up and things are CRAZY!!!  So many extra things to do this year but it's my job!  Just wish we got paid over time ;)

Happy Friday!

1 comment: