Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Pictures

I just figured I would post some pictures from my summer, as quickly as it's gone by!




My best friend and old college roommate Haley got married!

Pretty Bride

bridesmaids and new sweet friends!

My main Squeeze

In June my friend Heather and I went to Arkansas to stay with her aunt and uncle who live in Mena.  They had chickens, ducks, dogs, cats, catfish, and we even ran across a snake!  We shot guns, went to Walmart endless amounts of times, swam in their pool, and mainly just enjoyed each other's company :)


The rest of the summer was quite a blur!  I took a two week music class at SMU that put my teaching to the test! Then  Ellis Jane Kretz was born on July 15th.  I was so excited to see her, that mom and I got up and waited all morning to meet her.  I didn't have my real camera to take pictures of her so this picture was taken the day after her birthday.  I bought her that onesie:)


Precious Angel

This was taken at Baylor's baby gift shop.  We were walking around the store and turned around and Campbell had found a babydoll and was rocking her.  Too cute!

Paige and Clay came and visited and Camp and her loved to bang on my piano!


Matt also became an uncle.  Cooper Jameson Bourland was born on July 21st!

I'm sad to see my summer go, but I'm also looking forward to the new school year, (not the 6am wake up call though) But I have great co-workers and the other music teacher and I are a great team and get along really well!  It will be great to see what all is in store for me this year!  Bye summer, see you again in 9 months!

2 comments:

  1. I love that pic of Camp rocking the baby doll, and had forgotten you snapped it. He was practicing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I thought C was holding ELLIS at first glance! Lol. I was a little scared. So sweet though! He is a good big brother!

    ReplyDelete