Friday, August 27, 2010

Biggest Loser or Winner?

So this year my school is doing the biggest loser challenge on our campus.  It's a 10 dollar pay in fee and our wonderful school nurses weigh us every Friday (keeping our weight a secret).  If you gain weight you pay 2 dollars if you maintain the same weight you pay a 1.  On Tuesday's our Art teacher who is a certified Yoga instructor is leading a Yoga class right after school then on Thursday my team teacher Matt Byrd is leading the cardio class.

The pot right now is at 200 bucks and can continue to grow, the challenge is over on Dec 16th.  I weighed in this morning, I already knew my weight since I weigh myself every day so I wasn't suprised to see the number :)

I think as I continue on with this challenge I'll try and post pics of myself so for those of you and really myself can see the changes I'm hoping will happen this semester.  I"m really glad my school is doing this because it's going to be so much more motivating for me to work out with other positive people then to do it on my own :)  I don't expect to drop 50 pounds in 16 weeks but I'm leaning towards the 25 pound mark!

So here we go folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment