Friday, September 3, 2010

It's happening

I've finally found something that works and that I'm really excited about!  This morning was our second weigh in and I've lost 3 pounds since last Friday.  It's not a lot of weight but to me it's the begining of many more pounds I'm hoping to shed!  I've walked every day, and done 3 days of weights and cardio classes after school with my co-workers.  I watch everything I eat and eat much smaller portions and dont' feel hungry at all.  I put on some shorts I've been fearing to wear because I'm so self concious right now, but I put them on this morning and they're actually baggy and I"m not about to rip through them!  I'm so glad were doing the biggest loser at my school because it's such an incentive to not have to pay those 2 dollars when you weigh in. 

Today is Friday and I have a fun long weekend to look forward to :)

Happy Labor day weekend!

1 comment: