Friday, September 10, 2010

TGIF

This short week has felt like a 6 day week!  So glad for it to finally be Friday.  I'm behind on blogging but at the moment I don't have a whole of fascinating things going on :)  We had our weigh in today and I only lost a pound this week but that's ok, better then gaining a pound.  Hoping next week will bring me better news! 

I guess Wed was an interesting day here in Dallas.  We had our first tornado in like forever.  Campbell and I were really enjoying his choir class at church when they evacuated us all in to Fellowship hall, where what else went on, but a full on hymn singalong of course!  Were not cliche or anything at PCBC :)  Tornado touched down a couple miles from church but didn't stay on the ground long so we weren't confined for too long.  Wish I could have seen it but I don't think Emily would have been too thrilled with me storm chasing with her son! 

I got to babysit Ellis and Campbell last weekend, where as I learned that Ellis has some strong lungs :)  Here are a couple of really cute pictures I took with my new iphone!  I was up for an upgrade so I went ahead and got the new one.  The camera on it is way better then my old one and has a flash and zoom.  It's better then my digital camera!

Camp sporting the new hair cut

Baby Ellis

Both the cuties together

1 comment:

  1. Sorry she was a stinker! Very cute pictures though, and we so appreciated you wanting to do that for us! xoxo

    ReplyDelete