Friday, September 17, 2010

Another Friday

I always try to just sum up my week on Friday's so here it goes.  We had our 3rd weigh in today and I lost 2 pounds this week, which gives me a total of 8 pounds I've lost ( I had lost 2 before we started the weigh ins)  So I was really excited about that!  I know it will get harder once I've lost the excess blubber I've been carrying around the past year and a half and I get back down to a "normal" weight for myself but I'm really excited to wear designer jeans, boots that don't have extra calf room, sweaters and cute dresses for the winter and in to the spring time.  Every time I walk in to anthropologie my FAVORITE store, I think I can't wait until I can fit in their tops again.  I got online and browsed through their sales items and saw a dress that I have, but in blue, which is really cute and it was on sale for 20 bucks and the only size left they had was an 8.  Well since a size 8 is my goal I ordered it for next spring and can't wait to reward myself by wearing it!

In other news, we've had our 3rd lock down of the year all within two weeks of each other.  According to the newspaper this is the 2nd highest crime rated area in Dallas!  Crazy to think that because the neighborhood where we are is so nice!  Hopefully we won't have to go on anymore of those because were not allowed to leave or move from our rooms so sometimes you end up with children in your room longer then you're supposed to!  Never a dull moment over here :)

Matt and I have signed up for another season of softball which starts sept 28th so were pretty excited about that!  Most of our team is returning which is awesome since we won the championship for the summer so I'm hoping for another Victory in the fall.  It will be nice to play in cooler weather too. 

Have a great Weekend!

2 comments: