Thursday, March 3, 2011

Forward March

Well now it's March and then comes April and May then JUNE!

Today there are only 100 more days until Matt and I say I do.  Hard to believe we started counting down at 285 and tomorrow we will be in the double digits.  I know it's still a ways off but then again it's not! 

Feb was a busy month and March will be a busy one as well.  And I guess I'll throw in April and May too, to boot.  I'm so excited about all the fun things that are coming our way.  There's still qutie a bit of planning to do but it's mainly the small details which drive me crazy!  I'm way too ADD for details HELLO! 

Our spring break starts next Friday, meaning I have that Friday off which is so exciting!  I'm ready to get some things done and do some spring cleaning.  Lots of things that will not be traveling with me to my ahem our new home......weird.

Matt is planning on helping me move at the end of April to our new apt, and no we don't know where yet.  More then likely we will still be in the village until we buy a house in the future.  So I'll live in the new place all of May then move home for 2 weeks in June while we move his stuff in.  Fun stuff!

So much is happening so fast, I'm excited and nervous for all the changes.

So glad tomorrow is Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for spring break and that you even have an extra day!

    ReplyDelete