Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas and New Year's

I got quite a lot accomplished over my Christmas break which I feel really good about!  My family from California was here and I had so much fun getting to spend some time with my niece and nephew whom I don't get to see enough.  Here are just a few fun photos I took from our week together!

Christmas Morning

Ellis in her Christmas jammies



Camp's Cowboys get up



Matt and I

All the photos I took of Graham and Paige were blurry but it was so fun to watch them open their presents Christmas morning.  Paige kept wanting to pass out every present and would ask "is that for me?"  It was funy getting to play "Santa" another year now that Camp and Paige are more aware of who he is.  All in all it was a great Christmas Day!

That Monday after Christmas I took Emily, Hilary and my mom to look at bridal gowns and we ended up buying one and also getting their bridesmaids dresses too which they helped convince me to change my colors from purple to grey so grey it is!  We will still use purple in other things :)

New year's eve Matt and I went to a friends house where she and her boyfriend hosted a nice sit down dinner, it was a lot of fun!



Happy New year!  I'm so blessed with so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment