Thursday, October 8, 2009

Almost Friday

I had a 3 day week this week, because Monday was our fair day and Tuesday was staff development. So it's nice knowing that it's already almost Friday!

I feel like the craziness of my life may never cease for a while, but that's ok! I can't say that my life right now isn't wonderful. I feel like I've found good friends to be with, a wonderful boyfriend and a loving family. Can't as for more then that.

I've officially lost 8 pounds. Its not as much as I would like to lose but in all honesty, I've learned to pick my battles. In college when I wanted to fit in to a dress in a month I starved myself and ran everyday then immediatly put the weight back on. I feel like I'm doing it the right way this time. Exercising, I eat two low calorie snacks in the midmorning and afternoon and a sensible breakfast lunch and dinner. I eat out once a week now where as I was doing that all the time and it's helped a lot! Even if it takes a full year for me to get my figure back I think I'll be better because I learned good eating habits. I try and not eat after 8 because that way is supposed to help your food fully digest!

I try not to focus on the weight issue as to just making smarter choices. Life is too short for us to compare our body's to other's, because God made each of us beautifully. I know I can do it and will continue on with my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment