Thursday, October 29, 2009

Almost Friday

Today is Thursday, meaning tomorrow is Friday! I get to babysit my sweetest nephew in the whole entire world tonight! I know he's going through his wild man stage right now, but last time I got to babysit him we sat in his rocking chair and he just put his head on my shoulder and we just sat. He didn't fall asleep, we just enjoyed the rocking motion together. It was very sweet and I'm so thankful I have him and Paige, my niece in my life. I adore them both to the ends of the earth. I just wish they would stay little for longer!

I'm ready for colder weather, I hate this in between stuff. I'm wishfully looking outside right now as I type this watching the wind wisk through the trees and hoping it's like 20 degrees cooler when I leave here at 4!

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. And I really appreciate you! Camp is so lucky to have you nearby to love on him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you've changed your blog cover again!

    ReplyDelete