Friday, October 30, 2009

FInally Friday

It's finally Friday!


Last night I got to babysit campers and here are some pictures of things we did last night.


Eating Dinner, Aunt Lindsey forgot to take my shirt off so as I was eating my sweet potatoes I stuck my shirt in my mouth, but no worries Mom Aunt Lindsey sprayed it and left it on the dryer for you!



This was the look he decided to give me after I took his milk away from him. I wasn't being mean he kept throwing it and when I asked if he wanted it back and put his hand out to stop me. But this is what I like to call the Stink Eye!



And then finally here we are trying on Aunt Lindsey's Ugg boots. It was hilarious to watch him walk around in them!

After all this we took a bath then brushed our teeth, then my favorite part. He climbed in my lap and layed his head on my chest as we read "Mouse Goes to School" then we rocked and off to bed he went!

Thanks Campers for being such an awesome nephew, I love you with all my heart!




Don't forget to push the clockes back an hour tomorrow evening!!


















































2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! I know he had so much fun with you, and I love how he will cozy up with you like that! Thank you for everything, we love you!

    ReplyDelete