Friday, October 23, 2009

Bragging rights

I'm real quiet about my relationships. I won't usually talk about my boyfriends unless you ask me something about them. Well today I decided to do a little bragging on Matt. He had text me yesterday saying he would like to cook dinner for me which is nice, but when I went over there he had these beautiful pink roses sitting in a vase for me. It was, "Just because" flowers. I thought it was very sweet. The last time he bought me flowers was about two weeks after we had been dating, I was getting a movie from the redbox and he wandered off, only to come back with flowers in hand. He really is a great guy and I'm very happy to have met him.

In other news this week has been crazy!! I honestly don't have much time to do anything. I have just felt on the go all the time, but luckily this weekend even though it's still busy I don't have too much I have to do. I try and get all my cleaning and laundry out of the way during the week so I can really fully enjoy my weekend.

I can't beleive October is almost over, I will be honest in saying I'm already listening to Christmas music a little at work. Pandora is a free radio and you just type in the genre of music and it makes up this wonderful playlist for you. I think it's been around for a long time but I had forgotten about it. So when I get to work in the mornings I check my school mail and listen to some Christmas music, it puts me in a good mood! Were taking our choir kiddos to Northpark to sing in Dec. and I'm really excited about it. This is the first year I've had anything to do with choir and honestly I'm the one teaching them their songs! Matt does the warm ups with them then I teach them the actual music. It's cool to hear them sing something and think, wow I taught you guys that? Still blows me away sometimes that I'm molding children's mind in some way! Not that I plan on ever winning teacher of the year but I really do love what I do.

All right, hope you guys have a happy friday!

2 comments:

  1. What a happy post Lindsey. No wonder I haven't seen much of you lately. Hugs and more hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when they are singing, C and I will come watch!

    ReplyDelete