Thursday, January 7, 2010

Favorite Dish

I have a new favorite dish so I thought I would share it. It's so easy to make and it's sooooo good!!


Poppyseed Chicken Casserole

1 can of cream of chicken soup (I buy lite in everything listed)
1 can of cream of mushroom
3 chicken breasts cooked then cut in to smaller pieces
poppyseeds which I use at my own discretion
1 16oz of lite sour cream
ritz reduced fat crackers
1 stick of butter but I use 1/2

Mix all ingredients together except for butter and ritz crackers
crush crackers and mix with butter then sprinkle on top of casserole
Put in the oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Funny! I've made that before and you all didn't like it! In fact, it was the main dish when I was in charge of the kitchen at LHWL. I guess you've grown up.

    ReplyDelete