Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to Reality


Well tomorrow it's back to school for this teacher and I can't say I'm super excited about it! This break was such a great one spending so much time with wonderful friends and family! Made me realize how truly blessed I am with SO much!



Here are just a couple of pics from the break. I'll blog more when I'm back in the grind. This week I plan on working out 3 times this week, which is up from my 2 times. I've researched a lot and how when you've been out of the work out scene for a while you ease yourself back in to it. My goal is by the end of the month to 5 days!










Happy New year!



White Christmas



Campbell in his Christmas Jammies

New Years Eve



2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you, sister. I'm not in a hurry for that alarm to ring at 6 a.m. on a cold and dark Monday morning. However, you can't enjoy the vacations if you haven't worked hard to get to that point! Have a good week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsey, don't know if you remember me, but I saw your blog from Hilary's page and wanted to ask you if you know Tanya Cole from school. My brother and her husband are good friends but I forgot to ask her when I saw her over Christmas. Take Care, Brian Chubick

    ReplyDelete