Monday, January 11, 2010

Week Happenings

This week is filled with excitement and anticipation for baby boy zachry, who I think is supposed to make his appearance this Thursday or Friday.  I can't wait to see pictures of what I know is going to be a very handsome little man since Paige is a beautiful little girl.  I know Clay and Hilary are both excited for his arrival!  Can't wait to meet him!


I've decided it's crunch time because I know how spring semester always goes.  It's May before you know it and I refuse for May to come along and I've accomplished nothing.  So my meals look like this......

Breakfast: Yoplait smoothie, it's 60 calories per glass and all you add is milk and it's sooooo good!  I pair it with a string cheese which is also 60 calories.

Midmorning snack: String cheese again or 100 calorie snack of some sort

Lunch; Turkey, peice of cheese, 100 calorie pack of cookies and apple sauce no sugar added

afternoon snack: fruit or 100 calorie pack

Dinner: grilled chicken, salad, green beans or brown rice. 

I'm trying to stay away from too many carbs and eat more fruit veggies and dairy.  And cheese is NOT bad if you eat it in moderation. 

Gym: 1 hour of cardio four times a week.

Cheat day: Friday or saturday.  Weight watchers ALWAYS tells you to include a cheat day whether it be for a meal or some snack or desert food you love.  They say to never deprive yourself because that just makes ou over indulge.

I know my body will adapt to the fewer calories but it needs to be on less calories and I definitely need to up the cardio.  I'm excited to see the results I know will come of all this even in one week.  I am the maid of honor for a friend's wedding in May and I want that dress to be enormous when it comes to me to be altered!  That is my motivation right now!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Way to plan ahead, your menu sounds great! Graham will be here Thursday, the joy of scheduled c-sections :).

    ReplyDelete