Friday, January 22, 2010

Time Flies

This year has gone by soooooooooooooooo fast!!! (school year)  I can't believe were already nearing the end of January.  After Febuary I'm not real sure where the time goes because it's May before I know it!  I can't say that I'm not anticipating summer already.  As much as I love winter I'm over it once Christmas is over.  Especially since we are having such spring like weather right now it's hard to not think about the warmer season!

 In other good news or news, 7lbs is the total weight loss I've had.  I'm pretty excited.  I can already tell a difference when I put on my jeans which is great!  It's been a hard journey I'm not going to lie, temptation is all around me but I'm getting there.  Hopefully by May I'll look like a new person!  Or just feel like one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment