Thursday, May 13, 2010

6 Down

I've lost 6 pounds since starting weight watchers and I was actually told I'm losing too quickly, umm so?!  Ha, no more then 2 is usually the healthy weightloss so I'm a pound over.  Oh well I'm sure I'll slow down here when I get closer to my goal weight.  It really hasn't been too hard honestly to change my eating habits, I haven't had anything fried in 3 weeks now which honestly I haven't missed.  Last Thursday my parents took me to picasso's dinner after my kids choir concert and mom sat there with french fries while I enjoyed my fruit and it didn't bother me at all.  I've also got Matt eating healthy with me which is great as well.  I'm not expecting to be a size 6 again anytime soon but I can see that my goal is attainable for sure.  I just gotta keep focused. 


I can still have my cake and eat it too, it just now costs me 8 points.........;)

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work even when the devil is sitting in front of you;)

    ReplyDelete