Monday, May 24, 2010

Birthday weekend

I had a wonderful weekend celebrating my birth with friends!  Friday night six of us went to Nick and Sam's Grill which was really good but very noisey and dark.  Not a talking atmosphere at all, we were pretty much shouting at one another all night long.  Matt already gave me my birthday gift which were Wicked tickets last month, but he also suprised me with a sweet card and roses.  Sunday we went and had brunch after church with some of my closest friends from highschool at our favorite brunch place, Penne Pamadoro which was wonderful, then matt and I lounged out by the pool for the rest of the afternoon.  All in all I'd say it was a successful birthday. 

My sister sent me the best video of Campbell blowing me kisses and telling me happy birthday.  I wanted to put it on here but I can't figure out how.  Also my almost 3 year old neice called me and whispered happy birthday, but I think she got phone shy because I didn't get anything else from her.  Still made my day!



Here's a shot of me and Matt before dinner Friday.  Some day were going to take a photo where someone else is taking it for us!


I was lucky to spend my day with such a wonderful guy, family and friends!  Thank you everyone for making it a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment