Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday week

So this Friday I turn 27, which honestly is a little hard for even myself to believe.  When I started teaching I was only 23 :)  How quickly time flies!  Alot has happened during my 26th year.  My nephew Graham was born.  My sister got pregnant with a little baby girl who will grace us with her pressence on July 15th.  I met Matt, who has been so wonderful to me.  I've enjoyed many a weekends with wonderful friends.  I feel extremly blessed to have gotten where I am at this point in my life.  This August will mark my 3rd year of living on my own ,paying my own bills, and cooking for myself :)  I've come a long way in that department as well! 


So cheers to being 27 and not being afraid to grow another year older, but being thankful I get to do so!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this post. Thank you for counting your blessings, my baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete