Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How's it going

It's going pretty well to answer my own question.  I've already logged my points for the day because I know exactly what I'm eating for all 3 meals and my snack.  I'm pretty hungry right now but I think that's to be expected.  I have 27 points a day and right now I'm at 10 which includes breakfast, snack and my lunch I packed.

Did I mention that this week is teacher appreciation week?  Yesterday there was a chocolate fountain in our lounge.....I ate a strawberry and no chocolate and it was sooooo hard!!!  Today they served us breakfast, bagels cream cheese fruit etc.....I stuck with my granola bar.  Tomorrow theyre cooking burgers and hot dogs for us for lunch......I requested a turkey burger and I'm bringing my own 2 point chips and fruit to go with it......

This will prove hard at times but the more I get used to being cautious as to what I eat the better I think it will be and the less my cravings are.  I am allowed to drink diet coke because it's 0 points so I do have one of those occasionally to reduce my sugar cravings!


Last night I made Matt and I 6 point chicken enchiladas!  They were pretty darn good if I say so myself.  I paired them with green beans which are 0 points as well so that was good!  I even ate 5 yes 5 M&M's to satisfy my sweet tooth.  I even had 2 points left over from the day!

I CAN DO THIS! 

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I know its hard but I can already see the pride coming through...and I think I want that recipe for the chicken dish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - you have such strength! keep it up - teacher appreciation week is so hard, but you'll feel so amazing if you get through it sticking to your plan!

    ReplyDelete