Monday, May 3, 2010

Weight Watchers

Yes, I'm back on weight watchers.  Got my points total I can eat every day, go some new recipes to choose from and found my activity points for my Jillian Michael's video.  I've already tracked my points for the morning which were only two since I made myself stove top oatmeal which is so good with a smidge of promise low fat , low cholesterol butter and a pinch of sugar.  I've found some new recipes that Matt and I can try and cook together so we can both eat healthy.  I'm still doing my Jillian Michael's video 4 times a week which is great.  I've found some meetings I can attend during the week and I can weigh myself each week there as well.......so I'm ready. 


30 extra pounds, I'll see you later.

5 comments:

  1. That is great! I can't do much without accountability, so it's great to have Elicia (and Taylor and Sophie) as my walking partner to keep me motivated, so I think that will be really great for you to be surrounded by others to cheer you on! Plus, I have seen WW work so well in pretty much everyone I know who has really devoted themselves to it. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the key word with WW's is devotion! And yes the meetings will be great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linds, I meant to tell you that J. Parker's dept. listened to a girl speak at PCBC yesterday who had been on The Biggest Loser. I think her name was Abby. Do you know who that might have been??

    Accountability + Discipline = Weight Loss

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I saw that she was there, so sad I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I'm glad I missed it, I couldn't have kept it together through her testimony!!

    ReplyDelete