Monday, September 21, 2009

Busy

This school year has proven itself to be vastly different then the years before it. I don't think I stop once I get to school, I'm constantly teaching or copying, or learning a new lesson etc. It's been great though and I'm thankful to be at a school where I have so many friends and great coworkers.

Still working out, still watching what I eat. We went to eat Mexican food this weekend and I think I had two chips, which are my favorite thing. I'm learning that if I'm going somewhere kind of fattening for dinner I eat a little snack beforehand so I don't indulge as much, so I had a handful of almonds before I left for dinner, it kept my chip eating to a minimum! But the soup and quesadillas were totally worth my points!!

Football season has begun and I'm not much of a fan for college football because I didn't have a team at OBU but watching the Cowboys last night in their new stadium, while disappointing is so much more fun for me!

The week ahead is a busy one, but it should be a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Who would have ever thought you'd be interested in football!!

    ReplyDelete