Monday, September 14, 2009

Weighing in

I have weighed myself and by some crazy miracle I have officially lost 4 pounds. I'm not gonna lie when I say I'm not going to miss those four pounds. According to my weight watchers tracker that's too much weight to lose in one week they like for us to stick to 2 pounds but hey this week may only be 2 pounds you just never know! I hate getting on the scale I don't like it. But I keep telling myself it's motivating me to see those numbers going down, even if it's only a little at a time.

I found out this weekend I have another wedding to attend in Oct. for one of Matt's good guy friends. So that pushes me more to really keep it up so I can find something pretty to wear! Even though there are days that are hard I gotta keep focused on the goal at hand. I HATE making my weight be a central focus right now which is why I'm trying not so much to focus on the weight loss as I am on the getting healthy part and making healtheir choices.

I'm looking in to getting a personal trainer once a week at my gym, I'm thinking it would be really good for me and I could use those workouts on the days I am not being trained and that will also help keep me in line with my weight goals if someone is watching me! I guess we shall see.

As for dinner tonight, some grilled chicken with bbq sauce, brown rice, and green beans! Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment