Thursday, September 24, 2009

Losing a Pet

Matt called me last night to tell me his families beloved dog peanut had died of kidney failure. She was 14. I had met Peanut and she was never very pleasant with me, but she was a cute dog. She was no bigger then a football and when I would come have dinner with matt and his family she would come running out barking nipping at my feet, it was actually pretty funny.

I remember when we had to put our first family pet down, Sheba. She knew it was her time to go and it was a really sad day, and then very sad when we came home for the first time and she wasn't out there to greet us at the back fence. I'll never forget the sadness that comes with losing a pet. I know Matt is sad today but he knows she's in a better place.

Peanut you'll be missed!

On a brighter note, my sister found the dress I had posted on a previous post on sale for 100 dollars! I was excited to go and get it after school and it's now hanging proudly in my closet ready to be worn in Novemeber when I've reached my goal weight then :) Thanks Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment