Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Notice anything Different?


So I took the plunge yesterday and decided to cut off 10 inches of my hair! I didn't even have a second to think about it before she snipped it away. I feel lighter already even though it's just hair! Took me about 10 minutes this morning to dry and style it with my flat iron.




Breakfast is always a challening meal for me because I leave my apt by about 700 and get to school at 715. Leaving me about 5 hours between lunch and breakfast with no breaks for a snack. So I've finally found something I love eating that keeps me pretty full until about 1130!


Eggo whole grain waffles. They are yummy! Two of them is 160 calories which is about 2 points I think for weight watchers then I put a little peanut butter on the top of each and go! It's really yum and very fast and easy. Bananas are also good filler foods but I have yet to get to the grocery store to get any fruit.
I made myself a really good meal last night. I found this burger recipe off of weight watchers and the burger is about 4 points then with cheese and a bun it made it about 7 which is awesome then I baked some green beans to go with and it was delicious!

1 spray(s) cooking spray

1 pound(s) uncooked lean ground beef (with 7% fat)
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce

2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp table salt
1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
4 item(s) reduced-calorie hamburger roll(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment