Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Four Day week!

Four day weeks are great, three day are even better! My long weekend was anything but restful. I helped Matt move in to his new apt all weekend and then helped him unpack and set things up. While I love putting my organizational skills to work I came home last night just pooped!! But I'm rested now and feeling good. This week should fly by and before I know it, it will be Friday again and hopefully this weekend I can catch up on some zzz's :)

Matt started his new job this morning, he text me at 845 exclaiming his excitement and nervousness! I know he'll be great!

After school we have an area team meeting then its off to the gym! I'm sore from moving heavy boxes up and down stairs all day Sunday and yesterday but in all honesty I wasn't too badly outta shape so that was a great feeling!!! If I were a mover I'd lose 20 pounds in two weeks from the heat we moved in this weekend! It was good exercise though :)

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Short weeks are great! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting real experienced at this moving business if you should need a second job!

    ReplyDelete